Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashifan
Admin
Kakashifan

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 pm

EDIT: V2 is here! V2 features 5 more stages with a new character and lots of other new stuff.

Link 1:(V2)
http://willhostforfood.com/?Action=download&fileid=26174

Link 2:(V1)
http://www.mediafire.com/?tfqt949zudd

My first time making a platfomer. I dont think i did too bad,it is pretty good for my first try. I will screens later. The controls can be accessed by pressing F1. This is version 1 so i will be adding more on as follows....

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
L to throw shuriken as Naruto, Rasengan(only in the air) as Kyuubi Naruto.
K as Naruto ti transform when health is below/or equal to(i think i put it as equal to) 50.You can;t change back until you beat the level so be careful.
Press J to restore chakra but there is no need to right now. I will be implementing that later so right ow its just a cool animation with some sound.

Game play:
Has 5 levels,there is a surprise at level 5.
Get Ramen and the dumplings to restore health
hit the konoha headband to beat levels.

For V3:
More characters (total of 6)
walk on water to lose chakra (having trouble with that so maybe V4)

I dont think there are any glitches besides the fact that i forgot to put music in a stage.(fixed that,)So if there are any glitches would you let me know?[b]

Last edited by Kakashifan on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frigg
Colonel Nin
Frigg

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Hmm interesting this game dosent seem all bad for your first try. I remember my first platformer. But anyway the only glitches I found was when you jump the character automatically faces right or is it left? Also when you are in the air and attacking the character can fall through the platforms. And finally the sprites were a bit glitchy but not bad for your first platformer. Very Happy.But hopefully this game would become better. And for inspiration I think I will start on a mini platform game as a side thing . Smile
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan
Admin
Kakashifan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Crap. you were not supposed to attack,i just did that as a little test but i WILL add it if you want to. i can t seem to figure out how to make him stay right if he is facing right. I tried "if direction = 180..." but that did nothing. Also for the water obj. i put chakra -=1 in the collision event but for some reason it doesnt work...stupid thingy. Anyway i am busy coding the 2nd character....they can jump higher than Naruto. I wonder if i should make a platform game where you can switch between chars..that would be pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan
Admin
Kakashifan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 am

Meh....i dont feel like continuing this one since i am doing something better which i will post when i have finished V1.5 for it.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan
Admin
Kakashifan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 pm

Whoo! The new project is here!

Controls: press enter to start and left click with the nouse on the character you want to play as. Press Exit to quit. Controls are F1.

http://rapidshare.com/files/134197286/Naruto_Empires_V2.exe.html

Controls:
arrows keys to move

R,T,Y to attack. Down and R to do an air attack.

E,Q,And F fro specials.

A and to throw and D to use a support character who is not really needed right now since there is no AI.
Not all characters have the throw and support.

V4 will have more characters.(I weas gonna add more but i got lazy trying to fix the engine.)
An Adventure mode.
A kinda working menu.(Dont expect anything fantastic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!   Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Platforming adventure! Made w/ GM 7 Lite!
Page 1 of 1